Accessing the 4D LABS User Facilities
We are an open-access facility available to any academic and industrial user. We can train you to use our equipment or complete contract work when requested. To register as a new user in our facility, you must complete the New User Registration Form and an Agreement form. These documents are linked below and can be submitted directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After registration, further instructions will be given on arranging training with the tool owner.
- Fabrication and Prototyping Academic Fees
- Fabrication and Prototyping Industrial Fees
- Materials and Device Characterization Academic Fees
- Materials and Device Characterization Industrial Fees
Several sources of funding are available for your research at 4D LABS. One option is through CMC Microsystems, which offers grants of up to $2,000 for facility fees. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Complete New User Registration Form
- Complete agreement(s) as described below
- Agreement-SFU Personnel (must be completed annually by all users from SFU)
- Agreement-non-SFU Personnel (must be completed annually by all users from outside SFU)
- Agreement-Corporate (must be completed annually by all companies engaging 4D LABS)